It’s been a few weeks, but we just released Episode 4, including our travels from Hobble Creek, through Springville, to Slate Canyon. As always, we couldn’t include everything we saw along the way, but highlights include:
- An interview with Chris Morrill, who is spearheading the effort to extend the trail through the Hobble Creek Wildlife Management Area.
- Installing 5 new signs at some confusing intersections, thanks to our generous donors
- An interview with Laurie Weisler, who has graciously allowed the BST to pass through her backyard.
- Exploration of the industrial history of South Provo and North Springville, including the limekilns and Columbia Steel
- A visit with the folks at Conserve Utah Valley during one of their very successful service projects in Slate Canyon.